No matter your schedule and availability, there are ways to join us in making a huge impact in the lives of these children. What are your gifts, and how can you use them to help us further our mission?
- Fundraising Team
- Website Team
- Social Media Team
- Accounting Team
- SoCal Cargo Team (Transportation of goods from Ventura County)
- Media Team
- Sponsorship Team
- Newsletter Team
If you are interested in partnering with us on any of these teams or would like more info about these teams, please email us.
Other things you can do to support Ninos de Baja.
- Have a food, supplies, clothes, or shoe drive for your VBS project or a group event.
- Have your church Seniors group or Bible study sponsor a child.
- Have your group have a theme drive. “Socks for the Ninos” or “School supplies for Ninos” or anything needed.
- Have a new shoes drive, and sizes will be provided.
- Life/small group competition to raise funds for a building project. One church did this and raised $20,000 from 40 Life groups.
- Bake goods sale. One group auctioned off themed cakes their youth made to support their group.
- Contact local stores to see if they donate to nonprofits and provide Ninos information if they do.
- Check our Website needs list and share it at church or with other groups (service clubs, schools, etc).
- Post specific needs on your Facebook or other social media pages.
- Hold a garage sale to benefit Ninos and ask others to participate.
- Most banks have a fund to support charities their employees recommend. Ask your bank and tell them about Ninos.
- Ask your service club (Rotary, Optimists, Soroptimists, Lions, etc.) if they will do a fundraiser or show a Nino’s video.
- See if your company has a charitable matching program, and ask to include Ninos.
- Have a Ninos Christmas party, Easter party, or Thanksgiving party to benefit Ninos.