Niños de Baja is a Christian-outreach ministry in El Porvenir, a tiny farm town 50 miles south of the California/U.S. border. Here, people from Mexico and the U.S. work together to help change children’s lives.
- A loving home for children who have been orphaned, abused or abandoned.
- Community outreach to El Porvenir and beyond.
- Opportunities to serve on a church mission team.
- An intern program for college students.
- Opportunities to serve on our U.S. support team.
You can download our current Niños de Baja brochure below: