Niños de Baja is a Christian-outreach ministry in El Porvenir, a tiny farm town 50 miles south of the California/U.S. border. Here, people from Mexico and the U.S. work together to help change children’s lives.
- A loving home for children who have been orphaned, abused or abandoned.
- Community outreach to El Porvenir and beyond.
- Opportunities to serve on a church mission team.
- An intern program for college students.
- Opportunities to serve on our U.S. support team.
You can help:
- Help us financially with a one-time or monthly donation for General Support.
- Become a Child Sponsor. Be an ongoing part of your sponsored child’s life as well as contribute financially ($30 or more per month.
- Become a Special Friend. Be an ongoing part of a child’s life even if you are unable to help financially at this time..
- Come work with us in Mexico as an intern, short-term worker, or member of a church mission team.
- Volunteer to serve on our U.S. support team.
- Donate children’s clothing or other supplies.
(See our “Needs List“.)
- Invite us to speak at your church or service organization.